Steve C. Wang: Speaks
2. Researching this selectivity of contemporary extinctions with Phanerozoic background and bulk extinctions, Geobiology Symposium XXVII, school of Pennsylvania, March 2020.
1. calculating the length and tempo of Cambrian explosion, Geological Our society of America total fulfilling 2019, Phoenix, September 2019. [abstract]
4. Are all of us going into an innovative bulk extinction?, Swarthmore summertime Scholars program, July 2019.
3. promoting individual problems (mini-talk), NSE Inclusive Excellence coaching lunch series, Swarthmore institution, February 2019.
2. become we all entering a modern day mass extinction?, professors Lunch program, Swarthmore university, December 2018.
1. Researching age selectivity of contemporary extinctions with Phanerozoic environment and mass extinctions, Geological culture of The united states household Meeting 2018, Indianapolis, November 2018. [abstract]